The main content of this page begins here.
News - Fiscal 2014
Notice Regarding a Change in the Corporate Name of a Group Subsidiary
February 26, 2015
This is to notify that SEN Corporation, a subsidiary of Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “SHI” or the “Group”), has changed its corporate name. Details of this change are provided below:
1. Current Profile of Subsidiary
1) Corporate Name: SEN Corporation
2) Address: 2-1-1 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan
3) Representative: Junichi Murakami, Representative Director and President
4) Business Description: Development, manufacturing and sale of ion implantation systems
5) Capital: JPY480 million
2. Reason for the Change in Corporate Name
By incorporating “Sumitomo Heavy Industries” to the start of the corporate name, it allows for the greater
promotion of business activities as a unified Group entity, and contributes towards the further
development of the ion implantation system business.
3. New Corporate Name
Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ion Technology Co., Ltd.
4. Date of Corporate Name Change
April 1, 2015